The Annual Campaign is the solicitation of funds at a minimum of $1,800 to support the annual operating budget that includes caring for the Collections, producing and presenting exhibitions, adult and student educational and cultural programs. The budget also includes research, outreach, publications and the maintenance of our two historic buildings.
The focus of the Annual Campaign is the Founders Family, which is a gift of $25,000 that can be paid over a period of years. Members of our Founders Family receive most special recognition:
- STONE on the Major Gifts Wall in Lobby
- Re-dedication plaque on stained glass window OR dedication of a Chandelier in the Exhibit Halls
- Permanent Listing in category in TILES
- Invitations to special events & all exhibit openings
- Satisfaction of knowing that you are helping as caretakers of the past and insurers of Jewish continuity in Florida.
|$2,000,000 and more||PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE|
|$1,000,000 - $1,999,999||DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE|
|$500,000 - $999,999||MUSEUM CIRCLE|
|$100,000 - $499,999||LEADERSHIP CIRCLE|
|$50,000 - $99,999||PACESETTERS|
|$25,000 - $49,000||FOUNDERS|
|$10,000 - $24,999||TRUSTEES|
|$5,000 - $9,999||FELLOWS|
|$2,500 - $4,999||CHAVERIM|
|$1,800 - $2,499||CHAI CLUB|
There are recognition plaques in the lobby for the various levels of giving:
1. Major Gifts Wall
- Recognizes those who have made a minimum contribution of $5,000
- The sizes of the stones are commensurate with the level of giving.
- For contributions of $10,000 and more, other items in the building are available for dedication in addition to the stones, e.g. Founders get an engraved plaque alongside a stained glass window.
- Commitments can be paid over a period of years.
2. Chaverim Club Plaque
- Recognizes those who have made a contribution of $2,500 (chaver =friend).
3. Chai Club Plaque
- Recognizes those who have made a contribution of $1,800 (chai =18)
4. Cuban Community Campaign Plaque
- Recognizes a commitment to the Museum by the Cuban Jewish community.
- Donors of a minimum of $1,000 are recognized.