Rent the Facility
Looking for a unique spot for your next meeting or event? Consider the Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU!
- Former historic synagogues, the first on Miami Beach
- Meeting space surrounded by Jewish art
- Jewish history & art exhibits
- Audio-visual equipment, tables and chairs available
- Kosher catering services available
- Space will accommodate:
- 400 theater style
- 300 stand-up, mixer event
- 150 seated at round tables
Book Your Rental Today!
- Call 786-972-3163 to check dates for availability and rental prices.
- It is suggested to come in for a walk-through to determine needs of the renter.
- After agreement of dates, etc. there will be a rental contract to sign.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to hold the date and time. Final payment is due one week prior to the event.
- Renting of the facility includes:
- The four walls
- Use of the sound system
- Chairs & tables, if requested - Rental prices are based, in part, upon the number of anticipated guests. - If special seating is required, removal and replacement of the benches may be necessary. This may increase the cost due to Museum's labor costs.
- Parking: Click here to see area parking suggestions.
The museum is proud to work with a variety of diverse companies, organizations and families to host celebrations, life milestones, reunions, company meetings and more! Past & current renters include:
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- American Jewish Committee
- German Consulate
- The Tribe
- Anti-Defamation League