Parking is easy to find with ParkMe - Miami Beach!
Parking Locations within the vicinity of the Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU
301 & 311 Washington Avenue, South Beach
Municipal Parking on Street: Washington Avenue, Collins Avenue, Ocean Drive, Commerce Street, South Point Drive and 1st - 4th Streets
Municipal Parking Lots and Garages:
Cost: $4 for street Parking (accepts coins, dollar bills, and credit cards in pay stations or smartphone parking app.); $2 for surface lots; $1 for garages (except when marked for special events). The "South Beach Local" provides transportation for $.25/ride)
- Lots South of the Museum:
- West side, between 1st & 2nd Streets
- East side, between 1st & Commerce Street
- Ocean Drive, at 1st Street next to Nikki Beach
Municipal Garage on 7th Street, Between Washington & Collins Avenues; 13th & Collins; and 16th & Collins
Meters have a 6-hour maximum and are enforced 24/7.
- 404 Washington Avenue Garage
- Private Garage on 6th Street & Washington Avenue
- Private Lot on Collins Court & 4th Street (only if attended is present)
Costs Vary, up to $20.
Resident Parking Areas:
Please refer to city signage
NO parking on weekends or Holidays without a permit
Available to non-permit holders Monday - Friday, between 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. for free (Two hour limit)
3rd Street, West of Washington Avenue