Parking is easy to find with ParkMe - Miami Beach!
Parking Locations within the vicinity of the Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU
301 & 311 Washington Avenue, South Beach
Municipal Parking on Street: Washington Avenue, Collins Avenue, Ocean Drive, Commerce Street, South Point Drive and 1st - 4th Streets
Municipal Parking Lots and Garages:
- Lots South of the Museum:
- West side, between 1st & 2nd Streets
- East side, between 1st & Commerce Street
- Ocean Drive, at 1st Street next to Nikki Beach
Municipal Garage on 7th Street, Between Washington & Collins Avenues
Cost: $1.75 per hour, accepts coins (nickels, dimes, quarters) in meters; coins, dollar bills, and credit cards (VISA, MasterCard & American Express) in pay stations & City of Miami Beach SmartCards.
Meters have a 6-hour maximum and are enforced 24/7.
- 404 Washington Avenue Garage
- Private Garage on 6th Street & Washington Avenue
- Private Lot on Collins Court & 4th Street (only if attended is present)
Costs Vary, up to $20.
Resident Parking Areas:
Please refer to city signage
NO parking on weekends or Holidays without a permit
Available to non-permit holders Monday - Friday, between 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. for free
3rd Street, West of Washington Avenue
Euclid Avenue, between 3rd and 5th Streets